THE HOLY ROLLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  MAIN PAGEMAIN PAGE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prototype LUL

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Klaxxon
Spacerich Entrepreneur
Spacerich Entrepreneur

Prototype LUL Empty
PostSubject: Prototype LUL   Prototype LUL I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:34 pm

I've been looking forward to this game for a while. I am bitterly disapointed.

The story revolves around Alex Mercer, some fag who gets infected with a virus by Gentek. The virus gives him an unusual array of superpowers including near invulnerability and the ability to shapeshift. Naturally the fact that Gentek made him into an unstoppable killing machine with no negative side affects at all causes him to become very angry at them.

"FUCK YOU GENTEK I DONT WANT TO BE A BADASS MOTHERFUCKING NINJA! I JUST WANNA LISTEN TO MY EMO MUSIC, GET BULLIED AND CUT MYSELF. NO I DONT WANT TO BE ABLE TO TURN MY HANDS INTO THE RAZORS GOD DAMNIT, I'LL JUST UNSCREW MY PENCIL SHARPENER AND USE THAT!"

So anyway he nerdrages through a vague and badly written storyline which is incredibly hard to follow because... well there is no storyline... its like a fucking Stephanie Meyer book. OK maybe not THAT bad but you get the point.

The graphics. WOW. just WOW. The cutscenes merge real life video/images with shitty graphics that look like they were generated on a fucking calculator. The cities themselves look so bad... I mean honestly, they reminded me of Spiderman (2000) for the playstation ONE.

The sound is generally shitty. A good deal of grunting, god, Alex grunts so much its like he's jerking it while beating up a bunch of generic guards who ALSO SOUND LIKE THEY ARE JERKING IT. Through a radio. Its like a giant military orgy. The voice acting for the Web of Intruige is good. No, infact its excellent, the best part of the game by far.

The gameplay itself is ok, its all about freerunning and button smashing. The controls are clunky, I tested both the 360 controller and mouse and keyboard and hated both control sets. Its still possible to pull of some BA combo's but occasionally you will find yourself thinking "why is this retard running endlessly up a wall, I'm not even pressing anything". This doesnt matter because the game is ridiculously easy. I mean seriously the enemy AI is retarded. The helicopters just sit there while you throw cars at them. If you assume a disguise you can triple backflip, run up a wall stomp on a car and fall 1000 feet from the sky and NOONE NOTICES.

You wont be playing this game for long, not if you've played anything like Ninja Gaiden 2 or GTAIV. Basically they tried to mix those two games with assassins creed and came up with a peice of shit half finished game and the guys upstairs were like "what are we gonna call this pile of failure" and the little guy who never gets laid popped up and said "I NAME IT PROTOTYPE COZ IT FEELS LIKE WE HAVNT FINISHED DEVELOPING IT" the next day it was shipped out to stores near you.

3/10
Back to top Go down
Garetheis

Prototype LUL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype LUL   Prototype LUL I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:01 pm

Prototype LUL Icon_twisted You should get Infamous its bad ass
Back to top Go down
ImmortalDeath

Prototype LUL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype LUL   Prototype LUL I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:49 pm

Modern Warfare II FTW!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prototype LUL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prototype LUL   Prototype LUL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prototype LUL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE HOLY ROLLERS :: FORUM INDEX :: Reviews-
Jump to: