THE HOLY ROLLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  MAIN PAGEMAIN PAGE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MOOOOO!!!! Sup people

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MinoK

MinoK

MOOOOO!!!!  Sup people Empty
PostSubject: MOOOOO!!!! Sup people   MOOOOO!!!!  Sup people I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:04 am

Thought I would stop and say hello. Can't wait till this shit gets going to smash some peoples face in. Will try and get up in vent just to listen to Granto drunkenly make a fool of himself if nothing else soon.

Oh and someone think they can enhance the sig to reflect something for the Holy Rollers?
Back to top Go down
GRANTO
The Holy Council
The Holy Council
GRANTO

PostSubject: Re: MOOOOO!!!! Sup people   MOOOOO!!!!  Sup people I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:06 am

MinoK wrote:
Thought I would stop and say hello. Can't wait till this shit gets going to smash some peoples face in. Will try and get up in vent just to listen to Granto drunkenly make a fool of himself if nothing else soon.

Oh and someone think they can enhance the sig to reflect something for the Holy Rollers?
Ive been aching for months to get you to come here!
FINALLY!, ill get on that THR signature for ya Mino, glad to have ya with us Smile
Back to top Go down
https://forbloodorforglory.forumotion.com/
MinoK

MinoK

PostSubject: Re: MOOOOO!!!! Sup people   MOOOOO!!!!  Sup people I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:14 am

there for a bit I was in Darkfall but have pretty much lost complete interest in it or Mortal Online.... damn SB bug has been biting me so good or bad I am rolling in SB til something comparable comes out
Back to top Go down
GRANTO
The Holy Council
The Holy Council
GRANTO

PostSubject: Re: MOOOOO!!!! Sup people   MOOOOO!!!!  Sup people I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:15 am

I feel ya, we've all been itching the same way you have lol,
its like a world wide disease, hoping for that cure
Back to top Go down
https://forbloodorforglory.forumotion.com/
Softy
Holy Roller Member
Softy

PostSubject: Re: MOOOOO!!!! Sup people   MOOOOO!!!!  Sup people I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:26 am

MinoK wrote:

are u Minokkrash or something like that from NO MORE?
Back to top Go down
MinoK

MinoK

PostSubject: Re: MOOOOO!!!! Sup people   MOOOOO!!!!  Sup people I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:20 pm

yeah.... sup Softy

have been seeing a few of the NM people running around in here. Dell not raising the banner again?
Back to top Go down
Softy
Holy Roller Member
Softy

PostSubject: Re: MOOOOO!!!! Sup people   MOOOOO!!!!  Sup people I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:59 pm

MinoK wrote:
yeah.... sup Softy

have been seeing a few of the NM people running around in here. Dell not raising the banner again?

idk i left no more right before they joined up with ODB and started kissin samwich's ass
Back to top Go down
MinoK

MinoK

PostSubject: Re: MOOOOO!!!! Sup people   MOOOOO!!!!  Sup people I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:47 am

same here... was bored with it at that point anyhow
Back to top Go down
Softy
Holy Roller Member
Softy

PostSubject: Re: MOOOOO!!!! Sup people   MOOOOO!!!!  Sup people I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:42 am

MinoK wrote:
same here... was bored with it at that point anyhow

ya no banes no mines....god mines came down to me and bry multi boxin bashers and takin mines that no1 would go for
Back to top Go down
Mojo
Holy Roller Member
Mojo

PostSubject: Re: MOOOOO!!!! Sup people   MOOOOO!!!!  Sup people I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:43 pm

welcome to da Moooo MOOOOO!!!!  Sup people Lol
Back to top Go down
MinoK

MinoK

PostSubject: Re: MOOOOO!!!! Sup people   MOOOOO!!!!  Sup people I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:13 am

Mojo wrote:
welcome to da Moooo MOOOOO!!!!  Sup people Lol

I actually had that hotkeyed to yell at Cappa from Tactical Commanders just b/c he hated it...hehe
Back to top Go down
Softy
Holy Roller Member
Softy

PostSubject: Re: MOOOOO!!!! Sup people   MOOOOO!!!!  Sup people I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:50 pm

im gonna post so i can beat grapes on most posts Razz
Back to top Go down
Mongrel
Holy Roller Member

PostSubject: Re: MOOOOO!!!! Sup people   MOOOOO!!!!  Sup people I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:25 am

mino is in da house......i think we will have a good group for this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MOOOOO!!!! Sup people   MOOOOO!!!!  Sup people I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOOOOO!!!! Sup people
Page 1 of 1