THE HOLY ROLLERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  MAIN PAGEMAIN PAGE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bird Rogue Barb Chucker

Go down 
+2
Juiceman
Osmo
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Bird Rogue Barb Chucker Empty
PostSubject: Bird Rogue Barb Chucker   Bird Rogue Barb Chucker I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:18 am

Race:
Aracoix

Class:
Rogue - Barbarian

Startup Runes:
Warlords Page
Travelling performer
Tough as Nails
Healthy as an Ox

Increased Str
Great Constitution
Amazing Strength - end stats
130 str, 150 con, 66 int, other 2 base with -5

Other Builds I Came Up With:
same starter runes except no Increased Strength

-Legendary Constitution
-Increased Strength

End Stats:
122 Strength
160 Constitution
65 Intelligence

A note could have not taken the Strength Rune and stayed at 115 Strength and gone with 73 Intelligence for more trains instead.

Basically same build but one has a little more power and can get a little higher dodge while other gets more stamina so longer time to throw.

- Personal Opinions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bird Rogue Barb Chucker   Bird Rogue Barb Chucker I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:26 am

Forgot to say what i wanted for gear basically would be going i think MA or Cloth (atm dependent on trains) with con/str jewels probably stam regen on it and con/str neck. Or just all con/con jewels with stam or health regen field tested if i can get stuff rolled but is also just a starter toon so all sdr gear. See if i can go roll toons with flight basically with no good gear get dodge decently high and thats that. if you got a question ask. Just a starter toon btw
Back to top Go down
Osmo
Holy Roller Member
Osmo

PostSubject: Re: Bird Rogue Barb Chucker   Bird Rogue Barb Chucker I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:11 pm

I miss making up builds on test.
Back to top Go down
Juiceman
Holy Roller Member
Juiceman

PostSubject: Re: Bird Rogue Barb Chucker   Bird Rogue Barb Chucker I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:14 pm

Osmo wrote:
I miss making up builds on test.
All you ever did was make a shit load of toons, demand gear for them and go out and randomly pk, and THEN argue with someone who said your toon blew balls compared to them. Bird Rogue Barb Chucker Lol
Back to top Go down
Osmo
Holy Roller Member
Osmo

PostSubject: Re: Bird Rogue Barb Chucker   Bird Rogue Barb Chucker I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:18 pm

I didnt make THAT many. But they were all wrong. I owned everyone i ever dueled really unless it was someone like Starfish coming to dual my melee's with his UA toons or templars.
Back to top Go down
Juiceman
Holy Roller Member
Juiceman

PostSubject: Re: Bird Rogue Barb Chucker   Bird Rogue Barb Chucker I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:19 pm

LOL Fucking skitzer. Bird Rogue Barb Chucker Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Osmo
Holy Roller Member
Osmo

PostSubject: Re: Bird Rogue Barb Chucker   Bird Rogue Barb Chucker I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:13 pm

I Agree. I hate that fucker. He stole my Ranger Advocate job. I was making the best ranger builds at the time and posting them all. I had some wacked out builds that were NASTY. But he was given the job when he only had 1 ranger build.. period.
Back to top Go down
Juiceman
Holy Roller Member
Juiceman

PostSubject: Re: Bird Rogue Barb Chucker   Bird Rogue Barb Chucker I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:07 pm

Fugger was the one who nominated Skitzer so that's why het got it.
Back to top Go down
Osmo
Holy Roller Member
Osmo

PostSubject: Re: Bird Rogue Barb Chucker   Bird Rogue Barb Chucker I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:07 pm

What a waste of a advocate spot.
Back to top Go down
Juiceman
Holy Roller Member
Juiceman

PostSubject: Re: Bird Rogue Barb Chucker   Bird Rogue Barb Chucker I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:12 pm

Well you can try for it again when server comes up.
Back to top Go down
Osmo
Holy Roller Member
Osmo

PostSubject: Re: Bird Rogue Barb Chucker   Bird Rogue Barb Chucker I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:39 pm

Nah
Back to top Go down
Mojo
Holy Roller Member
Mojo

PostSubject: Re: Bird Rogue Barb Chucker   Bird Rogue Barb Chucker I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:29 pm

would be a good try if u go
just CON/INT

dualwield some procc axes
and ur a beast =p

never tried it but i for sure will
try it at server up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bird Rogue Barb Chucker   Bird Rogue Barb Chucker I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 11:28 pm

Have tried that and honestly it waste soo much stam in general while the procs are decent makes not a bad solo ganker at start but in general not a good spec toon. Thought would be funny to just jump out of stealth with these and gank some guys maybe who knows who cares its kinda bad i can already tell and made it awhile ago never finished it but i can finish once were set up and let ya know
Back to top Go down
meesoh

PostSubject: Re: Bird Rogue Barb Chucker   Bird Rogue Barb Chucker I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:13 am

A rogue barb anything is fail.

They take a big hit to their powers by going rogue.
Back to top Go down
mafiafran

PostSubject: Re: Bird Rogue Barb Chucker   Bird Rogue Barb Chucker I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:28 pm

All you ever did was make a shit load of toons, demand gear for them and go out and randomly pk, and THEN argue with someone who said your toon blew balls compared to them.

virtual sex games
Aneros
Back to top Go down
LeeRain

PostSubject: Re: Bird Rogue Barb Chucker   Bird Rogue Barb Chucker I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:40 pm

tried that and honestly it waste soo much stam in general while the procs are decent makes not a bad solo ganker at start but in general not a good spec toon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bird Rogue Barb Chucker   Bird Rogue Barb Chucker I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bird Rogue Barb Chucker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE HOLY ROLLERS :: FORUM INDEX :: General Shadowbane Discussion-
Jump to: